Monday, August 15, 2005

Part one.

So I´m gonna start writing a lil something about my interrail.
On the train to Amsterdam from Copenhagen I met this finnish fella by the name Otto. Since he was on his way to A-dam we linked up and chilled there. Amsterdam is really weird place, first time there you know. Prostitution and mad drugs circulating. The people in Amsterdam are really open and friendly. Visit Wynand Fockink if you´re in town cause they have really nice shots. Maybe like 40 different variations of liqour and they have made it like that since 1650 in the same building. Now thaty´s keeping shit real. Ahhh shit, I should fucking write a tourist guide. hahahahah.... Here´s three flicks from A-dam. And fuck people that stress about getting lifted for the first time, I can´t stand your bad trips.

A view from my hostel.

This is how I felt Amsterdam was like. You get the picture.

The girls where good looking toooo.... you get me!

Part two coming maybe tomorrow.

And for you pepople that read my blog, PLEEAAASE, post comments.



Now playing: Jr writer feat. Paul Wall - That´s a bet

1 comment:

Daniel said...

this is hella tight.....man,..crazy..architecture...