Saturday, May 26, 2007

y


All this partying gets you thinking about shit and twists your thoughts about alot of things. Yeah. I should have listened to you in the first place bla blah bla and gotten my shit straight. im a moody person top of the world fall to the ground hard get up and brush your shoulders off drink coffee smoke some cigarettes sleep for a little go to the studio for the party dance all night long to Para one and Surkin and laugh with your friends wake up and feel bad but that´s just the way this weekend goes.
Whatever I said yesterday was real thoughts and fuck if I was drunk, that´s how I felt yesterday at the moment and I still love you and you know that and I never meant to hurt you in any way. Walk the streets with good music makes my fuckin day and for real it´s mostly all good in the hood. remain friends .keep shit tighter than ever. thanks to all my friends. you´re the best!
Listen to: Bonde Do role´s take on young jeezy´s Trapstar

No comments: