Friday, July 10, 2009

Just came off work....

I do tend to get lonely from time to time. right now is that moment. Berlin was awesome cause we were in constant motion. I do miss the the words I miss you. I would have loved to come on your funeral Christoffer. I miss you bro. Now it´s a thunderstorm coming in over the city. I´m afraid of thunderstorms when outside, I just want to cuddle with a girl when the thunder hits. Now probably all my friends is out partying but seriously Im fucking fed up with all the clubs and shit that you have to attend. Maybe it´s me getting old and wanting some type of security in life. That real shit you know.
Im not trying to complain, I love life and all this shit but for the moment I feel mad lonely. Good bye.

2 comments:

Jon said...

Fick du som du ville?

d said...

mmmm.. det fick jag faktiskt... hehe