Sunday, October 04, 2009

The beeeest!

K-os - I Wish I Knew Natalie Portman (Feel good track)

Kid Cudi - Pursuit of Happiness (Feat. MGMT And Ratatat) (Still one of my favorite hipster rapper dudes)

Boys Noize - Kontakt me (The new album drops this month. Good stuff)

Anti-Pop Consortium - Born elctric (They are back and the album is some already classic shit)

Soulico - Exotic On The Speaker (feat. Rye Rye)

Miike Snow - Black & Blue (The best swedish band at the moment)

Franz Ferdinand - Can´t stop feeling

Sinner DC - Glass alley (Some good emo stuff here)

Fever Ray - Seven (Crookers remix) (The remix kings with swedens finest vocalist)

Cassius - Almost cut my hair

Anna Ternheim - What have I done

Shawna - R.P.M feat: Ludacris f& Twista (Really old classic hardcore rap shit)

Lil Wayne - Million Dollar Baby (Gotta have the kiiiinge in here)

Midnight Juggernauts - This new technology

Major Lazer - Keep it Goin' Louder feat. Nina Sky & Ricky Blaze (This track is such a dancefloor banger)

No comments: