Tuesday, November 10, 2009

never ever healing story.

since it´s the part of the year when all swedes drop into some type of depression state and it´s all dark all day im just gonna update you with some good music here. For the moment Im totally uninspired and questioning life in general but I try to stay focused and creative and remember all those small lovely moments in life that I love so fucking much.
I miss the feeling of being happy smiling with you,

Regina Spector - Laughing With

Beirut - The Concubine

Thom Yorke - Hearing Damage

Kid Cudi - Heart Of A Lion (KiD CuDi Theme Music)

Soulja Boy - Turn My Swag On Feat: Lil Wayne

Punk Babbitt - Sweat vapor (This is my very talented friend Bodda and some other musicians new project. Good Vibes!)

BARR - The song is the single

The Very Best - Julia (feat. Kano)

Clipse - Popular Demand (Popeyes) Feat: Camron

Major Lazer ft. Ricky Blaze & Nina Sky - Keep It Goin' Louder (Diplo Remix) (This is definetly one of the best dancefloor banger this year)

The Concretes - Miss You

Morgan Geist & Erlend Oye - Lullaby & A Place in My Heart

White Noise - Your Hidden Dreams

No comments: