Tuesday, November 29, 2005

....

Here´s some of the good stuff I´ve been listening to this year.
Låtar.
Why? - Rubber Traits
Black eyed peas - My humps
Stacs of Stamina feat One-two - stay beautiful
Kray twins feat: Twista & Lethal Bizzle - What we do
Ears - Happy days
Feadz - Pop the glock
Radioclit show numero 8
Joni Mitchell - Carey
Kanye west feat: Camron & Consequence - Gone
Aphex twin - xtal
David banner - I ain´t got nothing
Three Six Mafia feat. Young Buck & 8 Ball - stay fly
Diplomats - Get down
Entombed - Wolverine blues
Teairra Marie feat Nas & Ludacris - No daddy remix
JR Writer ft. Paul Wall - That´s
Felix Da Housecat - Ready to wear
Foxy Brown feat Sizzla - come fly with me
Neneh Cherry - Buffalo stance
Mike Jones - Cuttin remix
Robyn - Konichiwa Bitches
Cassidy - The pimp
Missy Elliot - Bad man feat: vybz cartel & M.I.A
Roll Deep - The avenue remix
Kano - Mic check
RZA - The grunge
Damian Marley - Jamrock
Queen Ifrica - Wipe the tears (roots tonic riddim)
Boss hogg outlawz - Boyz in blue
Mannie fresh - Pussy power
M.I.A - Pull up the people (Aggro one remix)
Jay-Z - Dear Summer
Ying Yang Twins - Badd
Spankrock - Fukstik (lowbudget remix)
Memphis Bleek - Like that
Amerie - 1 thing
Lcd Soundsystem - Disco Infiltrator
Juelz Santana ft. Paul Wall - we don´t give a fuck
Irfane - Just a little loving
Krayzie Bone - Get you twisted remix
Airborn Audio - My eyes
Ying Yang Twins - Pull my hair
The Tough Alliance - In the kitchen
Lady sov feat Riko(straight from jail) - Random remix
Roll deep - When im here

No comments: