Tuesday, November 15, 2005

My summmmerrrr... Nostalgiator..

Some photos from this year...

Dalarna. The lakes and all the nature.. Yeah, It is great. Swimming, laughing and barbequeing with friends.

Robbadubskiii.

Birthday in Barcelona. Drinking, dancing, laughing and almost get a beating from some spanish loco. hahahaaa

Strawberry bubbly in the summer is greeeeaaat. Eaaaasy Haze on the pedal.

Going out on those hot summernights a lil tipsy riding your bike can be dangerous but sure fun.

Ludvika, swedish summer. Nuff said.

20 metres to the ocean. uuuuhhhhhh. Croatia..

Me and my sis kid. He´s like my lil brother.

Somewhere in France early in the morning.

The tunnels in Switzerland. Hehehe. Fun times..

Yeaaah, I miss living with these people.

So I guess Im a lil nostalgic but it is easy to get like that.
Yo, Stop for a minute and think back, breath and appreciate the fun and the bad times......

Listen to: Anthony b - Black Star (the whole album)

No comments: