Friday, October 13, 2006

the blues

yeah.. let´s keep it a secret... fuck, this town is so small... everyone knows everyone...
at least for today I didn´t run into all the usuals,,, good coffee at the coffeebar,, this arab guy tried talking to us a lil bit but you could only get every twentieth word maybe, too much moustache man.. get it fixed ´then maybe we could talk for a minute... Im not hating or anything.... This other guy probably on speed came down and said to us: Wave at the girl in the window. Yeah you really cute. was up? huuh
I spend almost an hour on that corner every single day drinking my coffee and you DO see weird shit.. Like it though..
I checked my telephone-list yesterday just for calling someone and just talking for a hot minute but I couldn´t catch a single number.. Maybe I should go see a psychologist. Just maybe..
still chasing perfect.. Think im getting it though.. get the vibe... You smell a lil bit like my old room in New York. That has to be positive..
my friends drink way too much.. just chill for a minute... Ahhhh.. another winter coming up again, it´s gonna get cold and dark,,,

what´s really up these days.. alot of confusion...
-





No comments: