Saturday, October 28, 2006

gööött


me and Miss Lovely...... Come back to Malmoe now................

hahahaa. You can´t see this....

österlen baby. ahhhhh. I miss that place... Let´s go lets gooo........

Johanna, Geset, My and me. Best night... Alot of good art and shit...

yo Where Sillen at? Holla at us whereever you are...

this is Gus, My, Erika and Johanna after a heavy night of drinking and laughing.. Still drunk anyone/everone? nah I don´t know... But it sure was fun.. Systrar & Bröder do have a very very very good selection of sandwiches. try try one...... Gus, fuckin come here next week and chill....

Listen to: Get it to mix by Pharrell from Fluokids

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Det ser ut som ett huvud på den pixliga bilden om man går en bit ifrån. Ungefär som med de där 3D-bilderna som var hippa under 90talets andra hälft...

Anonymous said...

where did sillen go?