Monday, July 16, 2007

late night yada yada..

you know what. I don´t fucking believe you people and that includes YOU! you people say one thing and in the other sentence you say the opposite. and that´s the great thing about it. You can get it the way you want it.
we still evolve.
listen to yourself and no one else or did I mean the opposite.
yada yada yada.
Yeah I end up getting in love with this superdope chick who by the way is the freshest girl around you know
I still smell like you and you prob smell a lil sticky from me.
ahhh.. can´t sleep tonight.
weird times but still all good.
feel like dancing.
by the way, if you have a prob with me you can say it to my face.

2 comments:

d said...

anonymous: dina inlägg är bara onödiga så jag tar bort dem åt dig.

Anonymous said...

kanske onödiga för dig men för oss andra så e det jätteroligt :)
hur går det med din crescent?