Sunday, August 12, 2007

can´t really sleep tonight.

I wonder how you feel about alot of things. Something defenitely died and I can see small fragments from my life playing.
really strange things that you thought didn´t make an impact on you but they did.
It´s really hard to quit drugs/you like this but it had to right? drinking is way easy and,,, you seriously put things on hold for the moment which is great but fucking things catch up on you and lately I haven´t thinked about you at all but I still wonder what you´re up to and so. Hearing your voice was great and really sad too. yeah. Don´t try to chase what you can´t have cause you mess up yourself along the way. Focus man! You and I were great but fuck it! Not now and maybe never/forever.
Goodnight mtherfuckers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I was you,
and you were me,
what would you say,
and what would I see?
would I be happy,
would you be sad,
would I still love you,
would that make you mad?

Anonymous said...

mmmm... det kan man smula på.. fint skrivet iaf!!!!
blessed