Thursday, December 06, 2007

Mr lonely again/lack of love.

Why do I feel so lonely all the time? Im frustrated at a lot of things.. I once had a girl that was the dopest, now that shit is gone.
People talk about this and that and after the weekends we tend to talk about the crazy weekend til like wednesday. Yeah, fucking great party.. hahaha. Where´s the creativity?? I feel fucking good when I´m surrounded by my friends that I like but it feels like we are all lost in some fucked up way. it´s not the same these days. But shit is what you make of it. We all say that we are gonna call each other and go get a drink or bla blah bla. I miss hanging out with people and friends. Is it the time of the year.. I miss the real winter, kissing you girl, the sun and for the moment creativity.
I feel fuckin patetic at the moment, all sad and lonely. Run come save me...
Can anyone relate?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jag håller med dig. På allt verkligen. Det är ofta lite samma sak vecka ut och vecka in. Men man nöjde sig väl med det förut. Eller så är det singellivet som gör att allt känns så enformigt.

Anonymous said...

You feel the way you are....