Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ed Banger ain´t dead!


ED REC IS 5 ! Anniversaire de Ed Banger au 4 Sans Bordeaux


Yo check this shit! We haven´t heard from SebastiAn in a long time but 16 minutes in into this video they drop the new single. Supersick.. Its straight up electronic metal and it feels like riding in a car really fast or motorcycle listening to this . Such acceleration in the beat.. .. yeah I know it´s sounds corny but feel it!
There´s some other good tracks in the mix too like The Presets-My People (D.I.M. Remix), check out the origianl track too. GOOD STUFF!
-------------
Im sick by the way,,, I would rather chill with a girl cuddled down in a sofa but not today not today... ummm

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you do that often? Just cuddle down in a sofa with "some" girl?

Anonymous said...

I usually eat cheese in my bed and feel sorry for my anonymous self and then cry myself to sleep and dream about making it. Then I wake up and realize that I´m a nobody! MOHAHAHAHAHAHHA

//Bizzy Bee

Anonymous said...

Is that you laughing? The "MOHAHAHAHA"? Its good that you write that so that we understand that you proved your point, what was the point again? o yea, that you are a fucking retard..
"MOHIHIHIHIHIHI"

ANONYMOUS

d said...

What is your problem sir????

Skip you fucking attitude problems here please!

Cause you ain´t contributing with shit... Just hating!!


Whats up with that?????

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Ive had a bad day, have a great weekend!
xoxo

d said...

you tooo!

blessed be.