Sunday, March 30, 2008

God forbid.






It just hit me that I´m pretty bored with all the partying and shit lately. this weekend was so fuckin mellow and nice.
You all live for the weekends and then you talk about the weekend all week long. You bore me with that bullshit, and I know I bore you with my shit but it´s coool. mohahaahahahahaaaaa. Live love life and keep on fucking mother earth!
The electronic clubs all play the so called "exclusive" shit but now one is fucking original these days.
Dj´s should do some thinking. Be a leader not a follower and don´t be afraid cause you might get hurt.
This weeks best shit was definetly The Kills. Pure fucking enenrgy in that shit.. Good punk energy.
When I grew up I listened to alot of punk and hip hop at the same time and I´m really glad for that. Kids these days don´t wanna learn about history. And these youngster toy graff kids should get a good beating if they cross stuff out. Especially if you cross rest in peace murals and such. SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT cause by crossing out people you get nothing but hate back. Writers should be united even though everyone can´t get along but Hey, you can´t click with everyone.
I rather be loved by a few and hated by the rest of you.
Im just trying to be honest with you guys. Like it or not!
Stay number one!

Listen to: Surkin - Gloves off mix

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jag vill vara som du, vågar säga sanningen liksom. Inget bullshit, bara straight up the truth. Grymt orginella tankar!

Anonymous said...

Otroligt, är killen seriös? På riktig? Kanske för mycket cannabis.

d said...

hahahahaha.. Ja, jag är helt seriös! o ingen jävla smutsig hippie shit i min kropp...

Eller din kommentar kanske var riktad till anonymous...

!!!!!

Anonymous said...

vad är det för cyklar? ser helt mongo ut....

d said...

Snabbare än din i alla falll!