Monday, April 14, 2008

Saturdays saturdaaaayyyysss!

Take it personal is the name for the next thing I´m doing. Be prepared. No censored shit this time. Just that raw in your face shit! D.I.Y style. No pretty pictures here! The photos I showed at the exhibition were way to positive and pretty.
Don´t get me wrong, I´m happier than ever!
----------
The pictures below are from saturday.

Finn.



Lil preview.

Niklas and girlie.

Nkotb Markus.


Sara & Andreas. Thanks for the candy!

Sebastian and his mother.

Rahela & Gustav.

Erik, Gus & Gustav



Legendary Kid Skraam.

Simón, Sebastian and Ellen played fucking good music!

Maya, Vanek and me.

Happy bunch.

Anna and Jon.

Thanks to this guy for all the help!!!!! BIG UP GUSTAV!!!

Maya dancing.

Annie & ?

Douche-bag
-------------
Listen to: Vampire Weekend - One
Late Of The Pier - The Bears Are Coming

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you must be working at Vice magazine, am I right?

d said...

Naaah,,, Im not but I reallly need a new job!!!!

Jon said...

Haha, bilden på Niklas ser ut som om den är tagen nån gång på 70-talet...

Anonymous said...

ey Jon va är det för elexir du tar för att aldrig åldras på bild?!?
just wanna knoooowww!!!

//
My

Fredrik Vanek said...

Några riktigt feta bilder hära! Killen som ruvar på våffeljärnet var en av favoriterna.