Wednesday, April 29, 2009

No photos this time just some texttttttttt

dude say that me and this girl, you know this girl, you know the girl is truly goddess motherfucker I want to make love to her, yeah you know that girl, Yeah I know I try to do her like powder up the nose cause she dope like a motherfucker. Fuck yeah I love her like a motherfucker. Flyer then a motherfucker. Hey hey what you doing tonight beep beep textmessage neck massage feel good like a motherfucker when Im with you all I wanna do is you doing me doing you all night 24/7. Kiss kiss kiss right there and then squirt squirt squirt she buttnaked feeling it like motherfucker. Her natural blend smell sweeter then a motherfucker. Smirky crooked teeth smile beautiful like daaaamn motherfucker. I always want you near me like come closer motherfucker . I cant get you out of my head and you giving me head and and you got brains on top of that and I like you like really like I love you like a mothercukkkkkkkkrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr good night

No comments: