Monday, November 05, 2007

Street art?

What the fuck defines street art? I always end up in never ending discussions about "street art" and tags/graffiti.
Are tags street art? Definetly not in my opinion but I prefer to see tags in the city cause that gives a feeling that the city is alive. Yeah I know it sounds corny and shit but you get me. Alot of people say that they like that street art phenoma but really don´t like tags. what´s the difference? And yeah I don´t the illegal aspect of it and blah blah blah... For me as long as shit gets reactions it´s good even if it negative. And whats up with these poster/sticker guys that post their shit over peoples tags.
No fucking respect so no respect is what you get back.
There´s not alot o street art or taggers that impress me with their stuff but today i saw some funny shit about Eu.
It said: " Eu slutar här" . "Eu ends here"
So I give that street art shit a chance cause it´s better to make a mark than not doing.
Serious.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

strett art is for those who cant do a good tag...
greetz geo

Anonymous said...

and tags ar for those who cant burn!

Anonymous said...

and the letter z used in the written language is for toys and wanna-bees.

Anonymous said...

graff e vad det handlar om, speciellt tags o throwies. Det finns väldigt väldigt lite streetart som imponerar på mig.

Anonymous said...

Tips om gatukonst. Har själv bara sett ett litet klipp ur den men den verkar grymt bra.
http://kooli.net/?p=staden