Friday, January 30, 2009

While working on a very secret photoblog/portfolio you get the list here:

Prodigy - Omen (Oh my god, they´re back in full effect for you cred hunting wanna be ravers out there)
Dance Area - AA 24/7 (Hyped track that really is GREAT!)
Dead Prez - Politrickkks (Throw in some hip hop here and I don´t even like Dead Prez or fuckin politics but this is gooood)
Boys Noize - Frau Feat. I-Robots (Puzique Remix) (Deep and dark shit)
Mc Ren - Final Frontier (Some good old gangster rap here foo.. Listen to the lyrics. Straight hatin´)
Henok Achido - Pusher feat. Sophia Somajo (Swedish quality here. Yes!)
Tigerstyle - Balle! Shava! Featuring Vybz Cartel. Sinden Remix (No need to explain here)
Kudu - Lets finish. Sinden remix (I´ve had this track for a while and it puts me in a good mood)
Crookers - What up Y'all (Italy´s finest delivers that club shit time after time. 2.45 and further)
Peter, Bjorn & John - Nothing to worry about (This doesn´t sound like the stuff they made before, It´s really weird but dope! I bet that Sinden is gonna hype this shit in a Kiss mix.. He probably has already)
Underworld - Ring Road (Fake Blood Remix) (I hate myself for missing Fake Blood at The Rumble)
Mike Snow - Animal (Crookers Remix) (I dig when they make remixes that aren´t all dancefloorish altough I love their hardcore stuff too)

Hope you get these tracks cause they good !!

------
For the moment I´m really into hardcore dancehall so please Major Lazer, drop that album now already.

No comments: