Sunday, February 08, 2009

Music sundays for you!


Here´s how you do. Check the tracklist and download it or buy it or just find it. If you don´t kow how to just go to www.hypem.com and stream it cause that toy program Spotify wont find it for you.

1. Oneman - Live at the Rumble mix. Just go to www.therumble.se and download cause it´s stupid fresh. Classic night already

2. Mr Oizo - Cut dick. This is for Gustav. This track is so fucking funny.

3. Animal Collective - My girls. Bodda actually talked about this collective quite long time ago but I never bothered to listen to them but this track is pure joy and amazing. Three minutes in it just turns extra beautiful. This is for you Johan! Come visit soon.

4. Black Kids Feat. Lil Wayne - Not Gonna Teach Him (The Twelves Kickmix) This is for Anna cause you are fucking cool and sweet!

5. Evil Nine - All The Cash (Mumdance Remix). This is for My cause I think you dig this shit. No beef!

6. - 10. Gang Gang Dance . This is like the only thing I saw at Malmöfestivalen last year. I don´t actually know which of my friends could like this.

11. Crookers - What Up Y'all (Dirty Disco Youth Remix). This track is for Jon cause I miss fucking hanging out with you.

12. T Pain & Lil Wayne - Snap your fingerz. This is really cheezy shit that actually could be a good track to make love to. T-Wayne.

13. Dance Area - AA 24/7. This is for Pingan cause everytime we hang is fuckin funny. One love, no homo! Fam!

14. Chase & Status _______________

15. Chase & Status - Eastern Jam. I first heard this track on a Sinden mix and he started off with this track and it´s sick as fuck.. Dubstep at it´s best. This track is for Ossian!

16. Chase & Status - Hurt You. To My!

17. Wiley - Summertime (Bart B More Remix) This is for Robbin, you gonna like this!

No comments: