Monday, February 16, 2009

So hot right now. The list!


Röyksopp - Happy Up Here (Boys Noize Remix) (This is my absolute favorite track at the moment. I think Röyksopp are pretty boring but when mastermind german techno producer Boys Noize remix this it becomes just lovely, enough said.)

Magnetic Man - Cyber Man (The fucking greatest dubstep track I´ve heard since I don´t know when. Magnetic Man is Benga & Skream. Be prepared!

Pocket Metropolis - Gutrings (My man Bass just sent me this and this is Techno Sunrise but under a new name and a poppier sound. I don´t know if you can get this track somewhere yet but be ready for their new shit)

Grand Puba - Slow down (Yeah, this is mid ninties but still really classic)

Kid Cudi - Can I be (The great Kid Cudi kicks it over Lcd Soundsystem - someone great. I wish he had done it a little bit longer though)

Groove Armada - Pull Up. Mad Decent B-Live Remix (Straight dancelfloor banger!)

Telepathe - So fine (Electronic pop with female vocals at it´s finest)

1 comment:

Jon said...

Det där Magnetic Man spåret låter lite El-P ala Little Johnny from the Hospitul...