Friday, March 06, 2009

List of good music

Miike Snow - Animal (I heard the Crookers remix first and thought it was totally amazing. The original song is awesome also. This is quality swedish pop music. High grade stuff)

Promoe - Logic (Nice piano mellow chill track. Promoe always tells the story straight from the heart. Lovely track.)

Kid Cudi - Sky Might Fall (Ever since I heard that mixtape or maybe it was that Switch remix that Sweet Fred sent, I don´t know really but this guy is such a talent. I wonder when this guy is gonna go big. Dude can fuckin sing and rap all smoothly with soul. Kanye produced this.)

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Heads will roll (Always great! Check the new album called It´s blitz!)

Camron - Ohio dirty (I´ve been wondering where Killa Cam went but here he is back again!!)

Calvin Harris - I´m not alone (Very very very 90´s. Gay in a good way.)

Akufen - Deck the house (Chopped up house music, funny and nice.)

Nina Simone - Sinnerman (Felix da housecat heavenly house mix) (Sensitive classic feel good music)

No comments: