Sunday, December 28, 2008

Don´t stress me about partying.

I´m seriously thinking about quitting partying for a while cause it´s to much chaos and shit fuckin every week. So friends, don´t stress me about partying! I was so lost yesterday.. Really weird feelings. Thanks to Maria, Aspen and Saralisa for great talks yesterday. Lately I´ve been talking to alot of people about my issues and it´s a relief to do it. I´ve been feeling like I don´t give a shit about anything anymore cause it´s been so much bullshit and fucked up things in my life this year.
From now on things gotta get better cause I´m at fuckin rock bottom at the moment.
I´ve lost my one love and it´s fucked cause she doesn´t answer my calls or textmessages. At least you could answer and say that you don´t want to talk to me no more. Silence is a motherfucker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tack själv.. det är det vänner är för. Lyssna och prata!