Monday, December 08, 2008

If you think about it it wasn´t that great but you pretend it was or maybe I pretend it was or maybe it even was. I just don´t know anymore.
The good thing about being single though is that you can make out with sweet girls in the streets. I don´t get these up and downs, they weird. The other thing being single again is that you can do what the fuck you want without being questioned bout your behaviour. Hey that´s fuckin nice. Random sex can be nice too but hey if there´s no feelings involved at all it mostly isn´t that great and I don´t like jimmie hats that much either so it´s more gambling here hun. Thinking about relationships more I realize it that I´m really into it even if I´m pretty new to the whole thing. But this girl is so fuckin dope in so many ways but she doesn´t trust me or feel it anymore. I can get that tho. We aín´t that interesting in the long run. On another note this dude asked said something about go hating on your blog. Nice that you read this shit but don´t get all nervous when I question your shit when we meet.

No comments: